Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year

Little hey, little ho.

it's 11.46 pm here and it's almost a new year. quite frankly, i'm afraid of what this new year is going to bring me. i'll be in my 20's. god i feel old already. Hopefully not daddy's little girl anymore where i can say whatever i want and wear whatever i like without being self-conscious. baby steps.

i don't like topics about death. i don't want to think about it. i'm not running away from it i just don't like discussing about the "here-after" and i get so mad when people bring up about it. brother, tumblr and whatnot. it's not even funny to begin with. anyway, mom's got a new job in Penang and after my finals she's bringing me to stay there with her for a few days. i kind of am looking forward to that escape from Him. yeah. i know i'll miss em but the reason i wanted to go to singapore was to get away for a while. but he came along. i was glad, sure. but i needed time on my own as well. of course i had the choice to tell him not to follow but i'll feel bad for doing so. like how i'd like to spend time with my friends ( i think they still are since i've completely abandoned them for a more smarter choice = Him ) but end up bringing him along because i wouldn't wanna go all "i wonder what he's doing in the dorm" and stuff.

I didn't make any resolutions for 2012. but i did like that one tweet that i retweeted.

"Resolutions: to make a resolution for next year"

i don't know why i liked this so much. i think because it makes sense. anyway, bought two dvd's with dad just now. Beastly and One Day. i should study instead of watching movies i have all the time in the world for that after finals in penang. For now that's it.

P.S! i think i have a crush on His mate, J. omg lol i feel like such a school girl. met him during the carnival. he thinks i'm cute ;)

From FB;

    • [] I've had a crush on you
      [x] I like your profile picture
      [x] You're cute
      [x] You're a stranger & that needs to change
      [♪] We need to talk more
      [♪] You're funny
      [] I love you
      [] I miss you
      [♪] We should chill
      [] You've made me mad
      [♪] You make me smile
      [] I would hug you
      [] I strongly dislike you
      [] I have no clue who you are
      [♪] I dare you to put this as your status so I can like it

No comments:

Post a Comment